- LUSAS Bridge provides cost-effective structural modelling and analysis (including soil-structure interaction) of any structure, in one software package.
- Global and local modelling is feature-based and allows mixing of element types in the same model.
- Advanced nonlinear geometry, material and contact modelling.
- The software can be customised using the LUSAS Programmable Interface.
- Overall, LUSAS is a long-established and trusted provider to industry leaders, and nhance together with LUSAS Technical Support is stated, by its users, to be simply: "The best in the business."
Structural Design Software
nhance is the distributor of LUSAS Civil & Structural: a world-leading finite element analysis software application for the analysis, design and assessment of all types of structures.
Whether you need to carry out a straightforward linear static analysis of a simple structural frame, a dynamic analysis of a masonry or concrete building, or a detailed geometrically nonlinear staged erection analysis of a cable stayed structure, LUSAS Civil & Structural provides all the facilities you need.
Why use LUSAS Civil & Structural?
Use it for global analysis of all types of structures.
- Building frames / Space frames
- Simple / complex slabs
- Masts / towers
- Grandstands / stadia
- Storage tanks / silos
- Cooling towers / chimneys
- Docks / piers / jetties
- Tunnels / retaining structures
- Caissons / gravity base structures
Software options extend the finite element capabilities of particular products according to your needs.
|LUSAS Software Option availability for purchase for use with a particular Civil & Structural Software Product||Civil & Structural LT||Civil & Structural||Civil & Structural Plus|
|Vehicle Load Optimisation|
|Steel and Composite Deck Designer|
|Thermal / Field Analysis||O|
|Heat of Hydration Analysis||O|
|Rail Track Analysis||O|