Newsletter - Sep 2019
“Welcome to the October edition of the 2019 newsletter. As a company, it has always been our goal to diversify our range of services and strive for timely delivery of projects. Over the past one year, we have seen success on both counts from our base in Hyderabad. Our ability to develop user friendly software and our engineering expertise in the design and detailing of structural works in the fields of Road & Bridges, Power Plants, Oil & Gas projects, Water & Irrigation Infrastructure and Building coupled with recognized Professional Engineering status in other countries implies that we are working on a number of international projects pertaining to American, British and Euro Codes. We are also suppliers of the Finite Element Analysis software LUSAS which provides you with all the facilities you need for a cost-effective structural modeling and analysis of any structure and we have come out with a new version of the software keeping in mind the ever increasing requirements of our clients. We hope you enjoy the newsletter and you can feel free to contact us for any further details.”
- With the successful completion and operation of the Hyderabad Metro rail project, Nhance is proud to mention its involvement in the design of the entry and exit arms and walkway corridor for a number of stations with each station requiring four entry and exit arms. Our engineers also designed the precast members and connection details between the precast and cast in situ members.
- Another project that we take great pride in is the Power Generation & Energy Solution EPC Construction Control at Arab Potash Company in Jordan. We were responsible for the RC design and dynamic analysis of foundations of various site components like SGT, HRSG System, etc. Using various ACI codes we were able to comply with the requirements of our client, leading to the successful completion of the project.
- We are working alongside TPSC India Pvt. Ltd for GE Power India Ltd.; on the modeling and fabrication of various steel structures like CCR buildings, HRSG ducts and pipe racks using 3D Modeling software’s.
- We are also venturing into piping design. Our Honeywell project involves pipe layout design and modeling for a Spent Caustic Treatment Unit, using a 3D Modeling software and we have performed pipe stress analysis. In addition we are also working on the civil structural design and connection design for the unit.
LUSAS Version 18.0
The new version of LUSAS boasts of the following features:
- RC Frame Design option that lets you carry out design checks of reinforced concrete decks/beams, piers/columns and piles subject to bending and axial force and define reinforcement details for any regular or arbitrary shaped section.
- The extension of Vehicle Load Optimization to provide Rail Load Optimization through which you can define individual track layouts for specific scenarios and thereby obtain a more efficient and economic design.
- The heat of hydration option for advanced concrete analysis that takes into consideration the time-dependent concrete behaviour from casting to old age.
At the core of any organization, is its employees and in our recent internal meeting at Avasa Hotel, Madhapur we were able to engage in a healthy and interactive discussion regarding different aspects of our day-to-day functioning and how we could improve in certain areas.
Welcoming on Board!
We are pleased to welcome on board, Mr. Shivakumar Adepu (an IIT Madras alumni) as a Senior Structural Engineer. With 7 years of experience in detailed designing and coordination of several infrastructure projects for various state governments like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, we are sure he will add great value to our team by bringing forward his expertise.